Getting Outside

Day 8

Today was different. I had done my share of reading before my mom even came upstairs. And all of my math homework was done so I just did some stuff on a math website. For social studies I watched something on the Revolutionary War. After that, we did some exercises in our basement. Then we had lunch. After that, we had free time. When it was the nicest outside, me my sister and my dad went for a bike ride. Then we had dinner and then went to Culver's to get concrete mixers for dessert.-Ryan

Today we had our normal schedule. Math, reading, social studies, and then we had gym which my mom calls the torture chamber. Then we made lunch. Then we hung out for a little bit. Then we watched the art live stream then when my mom got home from the store we watched the zoo live stream. Then we went on another bike ride. Then we went on a walk. Then we went to Kensington park. Then we got concrete mixers at Culver's. - Leah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21

Ryan Gets Tackled

Week 3 day 11