Day 21

Day 21

Today I woke up around the time that I usually do watched some funny clips from the AFV YouTube channel. Then my mom made me go into my room to watch tv. I then went outside and my sister was pretending to be a horse and I jumped on her. I accidentally pulled her hair and she started crying. We then went inside to eat lunch then watch more tv. We then fought our dad and watched our usual live stream. I then had a zoom meeting with one my after school clubs. Then we had pork chops for dinner. - Ryan.


Today I woke up and played Prodigy academy. And I pretended to be a horse. NEIGH! 🐎 Then I watched some t.v. 
Then I played with my toys and I went outside and Ryan sat on me 'cause I was a horse and he accidentally pulled my hair and i cried. Then we came in for lunch and we wrestled my dad. And the we watched our live stream. Then I watched more t.v. - Leah 🐴















*Please note that we are sorry for the lack of posts, we have been busy with other things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryan Gets Tackled

Week 3 day 11