NO SCHOOL!

Day 14

Today was awesome! First, school was cancelled, and then for our study projects about what we were gonna be when we grew up, my mom said we had to talk to someone who either was what our job was or someone who was in that job. I got to talk to a former Detroit Tigers player named Ike Blessitt. Then we had lunch and drove by our church friends house for her b-day. We then went to the Target drive-up to pick up a few things. We then got home and watched our live streams then went outside. When our mom finished work, we went for a bike ride to show our mom a dirt trail. Then we went back home and I had a video meeting with a few of my friends.-Ryan







Today was a pretty upsetting day. School is cancelled for the rest of the year!😿😿😿 But other then that today was normal. Math,reading, social studies, and we did a research project for our future career and we talked to some people. I talked to Ms. Amy from church and she's a scientist. I asked her a bunch of questions about her job and got some pretty good answers.  Then I had lunch. Then I made decorations for Mallory's B-day parade. Then we drove by Mallory's house for the parade. Then we went to Target to do car pickup for some shampoo and conditioner. And we watched our usual live streams and went on a bike ride. - Leah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21

Ryan Gets Tackled

Week 3 day 11