Ryan Gets Tackled

Day 9

This morning was pretty much the same as always. We did our math reading and social studies. For outside time, me, my dad, and sister went to the McHattie Park baseball diamonds to practice. When I had hit the ball, my dad scooped it up and tried to tag me out. He tripped and fell on top of me and it hurt so much. But my dad told me to walk it off so I did. After we went home, we watched some tv. For dinner, we made french toast. We cleaned the entry way and also folded our laundry.-Ryan

 Today was almost like a normal day. We did our normal schedule. But for gym we went to Mchattie park and did baseball. Then we came back for lunch and watched some t.v. Then me and my mom went on a walk but I rode my bike. Then I played Prodigy until the art and zoo live streams. Then we went back outside for a bit. For dinner we made french toast. - Leah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21

Week 3 day 11